“What would your head have been doing in Hogsmeade, Potter?" said Snape softly. "Your head is not allowed in Hogsmeade. No part of your body has permission to be in Hogsmeade.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban




If you follow me on Instagram, or Facebook, then you know that I am at fantastic vacation to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. So between travel days and days of doing super magical stuff, like eating wizardry confections , I’m here now and I have some crazy magical experience for you. It’s totally magical. 
Inspired by the tales of Harry Potter, I am Imagining myself as young wizard ,wandering in the shops of Hogsmeade, It felt like I was walking through a real wizarding village, but instead of greeting other wizards like Harry and Weasley, I met muggles.


Magical Facts you Should Know About:

  • Magic Of The Wands- 



If you have an interactive wand, you can cast the Revelio spell on the Chocolate Frog box in the Honeydukes window, from its exterior. The box will open to reveal a Chocolate Frog that croaks three times. Your interactive wand comes with a map in its box that shows the locations and spells around Hogsmeade. Wander around the village,then you'll find gold markers on the ground in front of shop windows that show you where to stand.I bought my interactive wand from Dervish and Banges at Hogsmeade, the wand cost was 55$.As the place is crowded by witches, so you can also order you wand online at: Harry Potter Shop and Amazon

Watch this Video  by Universal Orlando to see the magic of the interactive wands:



  • Secret Passage Through HoneyDukes :
A secret passage connects Honeydukes and Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harry Potter, Fred Weasley, and George Weasley have used this passage.The trapdoor is in the cellar of Honeydukes, which connects to a secret passage which leads to a statue of one-eyed witch on the third floor of Hogwarts.


  • Snow in Hogsmeade:
I watched all the parts of Harry Potter and In most of the films, whenever Harry, Ron, and Hermione's visits to Hogsmeade, it is covered in snow. The scene depicts that the village is in snow 365 days a year.



  • Moaning Myrtle haunts the bathrooms:
As seen in the films , Myrtle haunts the bathroom .When I visited the place I heard the girls ghostly whining and crying. This is the fun fact about the school in Hogsmeade. Visit and you may hear the voice too.



Are you excited to visit Hogsmeade? There is so much more to explore. 

Lets Go!

  • Owls Delivery:
One of my favorite experience was Owl Post , this fun shop was located next to the Ollivanders Wand Shop. At Owl Post you can buy writing supplements, inks, quills, stamps, and letterheads. The fun fact is mailing a letter to your friend with a special Hogsmeade postmark!



Here is how I do it: 
I bought stationary , like writing paper and a feather pen (quill) , I listed down all the fun I am having at the Home Of Harry Potter. Then I picked my favorite stamp. Delivery is in America only.





  • People really disappear through Platform 9 3/4:
This is truly magical, if you're taking the Hogwarts Express,stand a bit back from the entrance to the tunnel leading to the train. The people in line ahead will appear to pass through a solid brick wall to Platform 9 3/4, you can't see the effect as you walk through the tunnel, but those in line behind you will see it. 





Follow me for more.