Spring is here and it is the perfect time to get rid of your dead skin cells causing a dull look on your face.

Considering how often you all have to travel, it’s difficult to keep your skin dust free, non-oily and refreshing. I myself have tried tons of different products to avoid damaged skin by cleansing before and after travel, but still a pimple or two would occasionally appear on my face in the hours after my flight. That’s all changed, once I began to use these products in my travel routine. 


You do not have to spend too much amount to buy essentials for your spring carry-on as they are really inexpensive compared to other makeup brands. One thing I love about most of these products is that they are 100% organic, suitable for sensitive skin types.




  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir:

I love to use Caudalie's Beauty Elixir, I keep it inside my handbag—brilliant for traveling. It has many essential oils in it.So here is how I use it: Just spray it a little on your hands and rub them together, then just pat it on your skin. It freshens your makeup. If your skin still has patches after you apply your foundation, wet your makeup sponge, then spray it with a hydrating treatment like the Caudalie Beauty Elixir and pat it in. Using the same sponge, pat on more foundation if you need more coverage.





  • Cliganic Organic Argan Oil:

It might not seem like a super important product to keep around when you’re traveling but it is super moisturizer and a facial oil to keep your skin hydrated mid-flight. It is 100% pure organic and you can use it on your hair too.





  • Bioderma Sensibio H2O:

I finally bought this product after watching a lot of fashion bloggers on YouTube taking about it and I love it! It is micellar water with no scent, it doesn't leave any residue on your skin even super tough makeup. 
You don't have to rub it on your skin, just gently press a cotton pad soaked with Bioderma H2O on your face and wipe. It's great for sensitive skin and leaves your face hydrated. One special thing I discovered is that it helps get makeup stains out of clothing, but right after the stain happened. 



  • PlaneAire® Travel Mist:

We all have to go to work and offices interacting with a lot of people and traveling to new places and spaces, so it’s great to have natural product like travel mist germ killer to take everywhere. I feel safe using it frequently, knowing it does not contain any chemicals, bleach or alcohol and other harmful products, it is 100% organic with documented lab results.




  • Cliganic Organic Lip Balm Set:

Lips tend to get dry especially in this season when it’s neither summer nor winter. Cliganic lip balm set is organic and comes in three different flavors Beeswax, Eucalyptus Mint and Vanilla. It is perfect for your travel, convenient to pocket sizes.




  • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes:

These wipes removes stubborn makeup, like waterproof mascara. You don’t need to rinse your face then. Additional thing is that they’re gentle enough to use around sensitive eye areas.

Buy Here







  • Mario Badescu Facial Spray:

Mario Badescu products once again never fails to impress by keeping my skin glowing. It is very ideal facial to keep your skin hydrated with the vitamins after long day travel, its a great asset to add to your spring carry-on. 
This set includes both bottle of facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater and Bottle of Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea. I bought this duo set from the link below, it is worth the money I defo recommend:



  • Healium Hair Sunscreen:

Never leave your house without your Healium Hair essentials, it is small enough to fit in a travel bag or purse, it is perfectly packable. 

Its protective ingredient blocks out the penetration of sunlight, making this spray a must-have product for styling hair before going on your trip!



Happy Springs.



Note: I am not advertising any of these brands, nor is it a paid advertisement or sponsorship. I am giving honest and my personal reviews about each product. If you make a purchase using some of the links included, we may earn commission.